Powered By Blogger

It's Christmas!!!


It's Christmas again... I love Christmas.... I have to admit the fun of Christmas is getting and opening presents and the food!!!! Yummy!!! And this year, Christmas is extra special because not only do I get to spend it with my family, but Rick is coming all the way here to spend some time with me!!! He won't get here till 26 Dec and the poor man has to spend Christmas eve and Christmas Day on the plane and at the airport. But he hasn't even said a word of complaint to me... Wonderful man!

And because Rick bought me my own camera, I took a pic of all the girls and women in my family, except me since I'm holding the camera. This is a rare pic of all 4 generations of women in my family on Thankgiving Day or 'Dong' which is a celebration that is more important than Chinese New Year. Hehe, this reminds me of Amy Tan and her books...

3 comments:

BabyMomma said...

amazing lineage - u caught every facets of a woman in one photo! Thanks to Xmas gathering eh?:O) Merry Xmas and a wonderful Happy New Year to u my friend, blessed with joy and love.

BeaLee said...

thanx my dear friend. i hope u had as great a time as i did over the Christmas holiday. Happy New year to u too

BeaLee said...

thanx my dear friend. i hope u had as great a time as i did over the Christmas holiday. Happy New year to u too

Post a Comment