Powered By Blogger

Work Work Work

Since I have been back, I have been working like mad everyday while dealing with jetlag and everything else and getting my life back... It's good to be home with my family and friends and back at work but on the other hand, dealing with heartache and to be without all the lovey-dovey stuff and to try to get used again to a differnt lifestyle after 6 months and to deal with living with my asthma are all taking a great deal of my energy...it's in fact sapping whatever energy I still have left.

After 2 weeks, I got sick and I have to deal with the silly asthma inhaler in the powder form cos I can't get the puff one in KK, it's making my throat so irritated I sound like a bloody toad with sore throat..probably look like one too. I sometimes think I might have chewed off more than I can bite.

And I've been on an emotional roller coaster ride as well, teaching and dealing with living with my family again and dealing with missing Rick... sometimes, I'm not even sure I did the right thing being away for so long cos now I have to fit back in and get my life back in order...

I guess I', tired and I need another holiday away from everything and have time only for myself... hmmm...wonder if I should and could do that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment