Powered By Blogger

Bits and Pieces

Having nothing new to blog about, I have decided to blog about my new ways to keep warm in this house. It is a bit cold in the house...Peng described it as the North Pole...cos this is an old house and it doesn't have double glazed windows or doors to keep us warm and the radiator havsa  mind of its own and we haven't figured out how to work it properly yet... hehe...soooo to keep warm, I bought myself a pair of house uggs from Primark at a whooping £5...hehe... they are really nice and warm and fluffy! the colour looks gorgeous too! Although I look like I have Yeti feet! Oh, and I made a hat....no idea why since I don even wear hats cos they make my already big head look even bigger! hehe...It was fun while it lasted though...



I haven't been feeling very well lately cos of my stomach..sigh.. that put me in a really really bad mood for days...and so when I finally started feeling better, I had a manicure done on myself...I haven't done my nails since I started working...as a result my hands look really horrible and peeling and my cuticles are horrendous...to my eyes anyway... it's amazing how a manicure can improve  a person's mood! In fact, i am so ambitious now, I'm going to try out acrylic nail art soon... hehe will post pics when I finally get round to it!

It doesn't look much but it is  definitely much better looking than before. Must make a resolution to do my nails at least once a month!  Am now waiting for my pack of 12 nail brushes to arrive! Can't wait!

4 comments:

Betty said...

Hey, yeti feet or what they sure look really cute! Your nails are better looking than mine, that's for sure. haha...no time to do any manicure cos it'll spoil in a day doing all the house chores...duh...wish i can call u up and do my nails..:-)

ash said...

your nails still look gorgeous! i only do pedis cos manis kaput after 15 minutes. very chou lou. try wearing the hat AND the uggs together you'll look like a cartoon character :P Can't ask the landlord to put in double glazing? the gas bill will be terrible

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Love the uggs boots, cute.

BeaLee said...

Thanx guys for your comments about my nails and boots...I feel in love with them the moment I saw them. waitressing is not good for the hands definitely.

Tiee, if I'm home, I'd love to do your nails.

Ash, I don do my nails unless I know I can sit still for an hour! I hate messed up nail polish! The house is listed so to change windows to double glazing would cost a fortune! but we are getting used to it...hehe

Post a Comment