Powered By Blogger

Mother's Day

Rick and I met in KL for a fantastic week although it was a working week for him. We had to sit at a place with wifi for half the day while he worked so I got fat being bored and eating and drinking non-stop! But it was worth it!!! Then I had my haircut. I was trying to decide between two short styles. He said to choose the one that would shock him more so I did...

After a week in KL with hubby, we came back to KK to spend Mother's Day with my mom...it was very good of Rick to do so cos he asked for a week off to spend more time together with me.

Dinner was at Nelayan. As you can see...crabs, prawns, sabah veg...yummy!
entertainment of local dances...fantastic night!
But I couldn't sit beside hubby cos the kids both wanted him!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment