Powered By Blogger

Rainy Day...

It's cold and wet today... and it makes me feel so lazy... I can't get my bum off the sofa to do anything constructive...sigh!!! and of course, my back is giving me a lot of problems now. My leg keeps getting numb and it's very uncomfortable to move...i couldn't even sleep last night cos my leg was numb and it was not a nice feeling...it was getting scary actually... so all u ppl out there, don ever fall on ur bum and hurt ur spine!!!! it's not fun and it really troublesome at times!!!!

2 comments:

escape2 said...

when did you hurt your back??

BeaLee said...

long ago when i was 12. i fell on my bum and couldn't move at all for 2 weeks then had to live in continuous pain for yrs throughout secondary school. now it aches when i hv pms or when it's cold or when i overexert myself...

Post a Comment