Powered By Blogger

Beautiful new things...

This past 2 weeks have been quite productive.. hehe... but then I'm under pressure to make new things to put on my website and actually make a sale...heheh Peng was the first to buy something but then it would be nice to have PEOPLE actually liking my things enough to buy... ... ...

But first, I have to have enough things in my webshop to interest people...sigh... that's the problem bit. O mean I made some really pretty things but why are they not on my webshop??? Because they are so pretty I want to keep them.... sigh!!!!  And I'm the kind of person who cannot make something unque twice! They never come out the same no matter how hard I try... Sigh...

Anyways, enough of grumbling... here are some new things I've made recently that I really like. What do you think?

This is a bangle which I made.. The book called it Grapevine... I actually think it looks really good.
   


I made these yesterday afternoon... Made the white one first... then I got braver... Needs work though but I'm thinking...it's handmade..won't a few smudges and fingerprints be more authentic??? Guess which I'm keeping for myself???

3 comments:

escape2 said...

why don't you make a similar 'grapevine' hairclip? i think it looks nice on a hairclip.

if you want to be a businesswoman, you can't hoard all the things yourself!! lol

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Ayoooo moi macamana mahu jual oh kalau semua pun you mahu hehehehe. (Please don't hate me :D.)

BeaLee said...

SJB....hahaha I know I know!!!! hehehe but susah bah not to want the things for myself!!! they are nice,,ahem!!!

Escape..good idea.. I try and see if i can make a hairclip but problem is i can't wind wire round the clip ...hmmm....and ya! how to be a businesswoman like that kan? heheh.. seriousl;y I am trying very hard not to keep the things for myself.. ehhehe

Post a Comment