Powered By Blogger

London

Years ago when we were in UK back in college, I was unfortunate enough(*&%#) to be in sleepy little Bognor(but I had fun there) and being the unsociable me, I didn't visit all of the required London sights like the palace. But then I was poor as well back then so I forgive myself. So when Sarah came, this was THE opportunity for me to be a tourist and look at all the places tourists are supposed to look at when in London.

We took Sarah to London to look at places like Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, Globe Theatre, Buckingham Palace (which so disappointed me cos there were no guards with tall black hats!), St James' Park, etc... what amused me most was this view...Does the background look familiar? Apparently the tide was amazingly low on that day that this sight was possible because normally, this is what we see.
The Thames is always full of water( as rivers are supposed to be!) but on that beautiful day we went walking in London, the tide was so low that, as you can see in the first pic, people are sort of sunbathing on the river bank. And it's a proper river bank with pebbles(uk...sigh) and sand! Anyways, I was amused so I took a pic.

And I couldn't resist putting this next pic in as well..hehe St James Park. Look at the beautiful flowers... Look at beautiful me.... hehe... Note my jacket? It was a beautiful day when it wasn't threatening to rain on us! P/S. wish my hair would hurry up and grow!

6 comments:

Audrey Koh said...

looking like the hot chick that u r, with or without the long tresses! hehehe...

escape2 said...

why do you want your hair to grow fast???u dun like it short meh?? nice lah

BeaLee said...

Audrey: appreciate that! hehe

Escape: It's at the stage where it's starting to annoy me cos the fringe gets in my eyes and I look like I'm wearing a helmet but I can't trim it cos I'm waiting for it to grow!!! but I must admit I like my short hair in pics...hehehe

PengPeng彬彬 said...

bea must use hairpin and look like ahlian a bit for the comfort of not having your face touching your face all the time.

Betty said...

u look great what...fashionable. up-to-date. I wouldnt dare cutting my hair short now. I have round face...haha...lucky u.

BeaLee said...

tiee, my face is round too! but i think thanx to this hair style, it doesn't look that round. this hairstyle cost me a lot so it had better be good! lol

Post a Comment