Powered By Blogger

Cheesecake

hmmm... just as I was about to start blogging, the front door opened and in walked Rick and Daughter No.1, just back from shopping at Sainsbury's... hehe... during lunch yesterday, I has New York cheesecake for dessert. I said I'm not really one for cheesecakes because I don really like cheese but I like Philadelphia cheese. And she said cheesecakes always reminds her of Rick's cheesecake... and I stared at him! He never told me he baked...sigh!

So today, they found the recipe for Philo cheesecake and they are now making me a cheesecake and for the girls of course, cos they miss their dad. Daughter No.2 is arriving tmrw morning then then it's straight up to York. So cheesecake as a snack on the way up. hehe...

Let them have some bonding time while I update my blog...

4 comments:

Fely said...

Food, family and weekend make a great combo!

Audrey Koh said...

hey sweetie, hang in there, i know you feel a bit like a third or fourth wheel at times but just think of it this way, even 1 flat tyre will spoil all the travel plans.. u r just as important and prob more important in rick's life otherwise, i doubt he'd marry you! enjoy york! wish i were there!!!

Miss Mathew said...

aaahhhh bless u :)

BeaLee said...

Audrey: Ya I know...but it's ok... I'll get over it.

Fely: yes, great combo...

Post a Comment